Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I know I haven't been around the blogging world lately...life has just been keeping me so busy these days; I can't imagine why!

I did want to stop in and say hi and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Oh, and share some photos of the kids with Santa...as you can obviously see, Mason was not all that thrilled with visiting the man in the red suit. Come to think of it, Mason is like that with most people these days, until he warms up...unfortunately, there was no warming up to Santa.




David gave in and decided to try to get a quick shot of Mason not screaming...didn't work too well, either. Oh well, every kid needs a shot like this in their baby book!


At least my older two kids enjoyed their visit!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday season and promise that I will be back around soon (for the 3 people that still read this)...


See you soon!






1 comments:

Lee-Ann said...

Don't worry we had screaming baby pictures too, lol.