Monday, March 30, 2009

Not me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.


You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= blog< a> to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I most certainly did NOT post an entire blog about doing laundry or my new washer & dryer. That would be silly and prove that I do not have a life. Not Me!


I also did NOT nurse my baby in public for the very first time. Of course, we were upstairs in an old car/booth at Pete's Garage and we were the only people up there...I didn't mention that no one could see me! Not Me!


I did NOT let my baby stay in a soiled diaper as he pooped while nursing then fell into a deep sleep. That would be horrible of me since I just wanted to get some sleep. Being the mom I am, I would most certainly wake him up to change him instead of just going back to sleep. I would never let a baby stay in a soiled diaper. Nope, Not Me!


And finally, I absolutely, did NOT chuckle when my five year old son was screaming bloody murder in anticipation of getting 5 shots. I did NOT find it amusing that it took my beefy husband and a nurse to hold him down while getting poked. Not Me! It was most certainly NOT funny that he didn't even feel them after all that!


Okay. I did it. Can you stand to be brutally honest? I promise you'll live to tell about it. If you'd like to join in this week and take a stab at winning the prizes, read this first, especially if you want to know where you can grab the orange Not Me! Monday button for your blog, how to participate and what the rules are.Oh, and if you'd like a foolproof way to put my link in your Not Me! post, simply copy everything in this white box below and paste it into your post.


Ok, now to leave you with a few pictures for the day.
Michele



Do you think the dog is jealous at all?




So happy to be playing in the basement again


Just being silly




He loves his baths now, since he's actually submerged in the water




Look at that belly!




He's thinking "What the heck are these kids doing to me?"




Look at his baby mohawk! HA!


She loves holding him!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Great Not Me's! I hate to admit it but I was actually laughing about your Preston's 5 shots! My daughter has to get 2 more before mid-April so that I can register her for school. Should be fun lol!!