Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Ok, so not 100% wordless. For those of you who read my blog; thank you for the kind words...I don't want people to judge me, so most people think I simply had a miscarriage. It does help to write it down and have people support me even if they don't necessarily agree.

So, I decided to share more photos of my new little guy...to thank you for your support; I would have anyway...:)

Michele


I love this one of my two boys.



This one looks like Mason is smiling back at Preston.





This is how we spend a lot of evenings.





Look at those chicken legs!




I love this outfit from his cousin...those are the cutest overalls!






I do love to watch him sleep.



And, I LOVE those lips!




He did NOT like his first real bath!


And, as soon as I moved my hand, he peed all over me!



We did get through it, finally!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, I can't wait to see him again.

Alicia said...

Those pictures are just adorable. He looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

He's so freakin cute & I LOVE that he peed on you - HA!!! :)