Thursday, February 26, 2009

One week

Guess who's one week old today? Can you believe it? Wow...how time flies. I think he gets cuter and cuter every day. We're all so in love with him, it's crazy.
I do think Allison and Preston are having a bit of a difficult time adjusting though...Allison has been a total drama queen; when I look at her the wrong way, she bursts out into tears and says that I don't love her anymore. Preston has been having temper tantrums and spending a lot of time in his room.
David and I are really trying to make a point to spend some special time with them and do things they want to do (play board games, etc). It's a huge adjustment. Which is why I've been a really bad blogger this past week, I'm trying to keep up with it all...and I'm not even working right now; I don't know how I'll adjust when the time comes.
Allison is going on a playdate on Saturday, and I am going to try to make a playdate for Preston...that way David and I can spend some time with Mason alone.
Anyhow, that's where I am today...trying to adjust, keep up and sleep. I'm going to share some photos of my one week old....the cutie pie!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I love all of the pictures-Jackie

Alicia said...

He is so cute! Give the kids time they will adjust. Thanks for sharing some pictures.

The Writer Chic said...

He is too cute!