Friday, June 5, 2009

Mommy Confessions: I'm out of patience

It’s time to confess again! As moms we all have something we want to get off our chests and as such The Mommy Confessions have been created? Do you have a confession, well go ahead and get it of your chest then head over to Life Starring Ellie and Eve to see what other mommy's are confessing.

So, my mommy confession for this week?

I have no patience for my kids these days. With a new baby, a full-time job, not enough sleep and a husband that is not helping around the house, I find myself less and less patient with my poor older kids. I have been sending them outside to play as often as I can or sending them to the basement to play. I even let them play on the computer so I can just lay on the couch and close my eyes.

I do yell a lot more these days and freak out when I find yet another mess in some one's room or step on a Lego in the basement on my way to the washer.

I really do love my kids more than anything else in the world, but just find myself much less available for them lately and have the guilt to show for it.

What do you need to get off your chest?

1 comments:

http://stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com/ said...

It worked! Good job! And I feel the same way - but I feel bad, at least your stress is justfied - you have 3 kids - i have one!!! EEK!