Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

We all have things to be thankful for, even in tough times.

Today, I have a lot to be thankful for, and these are at the top of my list:

I am thankful for my kids. They keep me young and keep me moving and thinking all the time. Even though I celebrated my 32nd birthday yesterday and don't like getting older; I still don't feel old yet and am keeping young because of my kids.

I am thankful for my husband. There are times that I'd like to sell/trade him, he did remember my birthday. He even got me two cards; one from him and one from the kids, on top of the gifts, which was very thoughtful.

I am thankful for my job. In an economy that seems to keep getting worse when it just doesn't seem like things can get worse, I have a steady income. Even though I would rather be home with my kids, I am truly thankful that I have a job to go to.

I am thankful that I stuck with Weight Watchers on week one. It was hard because we had a graduation party and went out for my birthday, but I still lost 4.6 pounds in the first week!! Yes, that's right, 4.6 pounds; I was the biggest loser in the group this week.

I am thankful for my friends and family and coworkers. I recieved many nice birthday wishes and cards; even from people I don't usually talk to.

Today I am especially grateful that Allison remembered most of her dance moves for her dress rehearsal tonight. Even more thankful that she sat still for 45 minutes so that I could curl every last inch of her long, thick hair! (Don't pay attention to the non-clarity of these pictures; my camera ended up on the wrong setting). Oh, and David wasn't too mad with all the make-up she had to wear; he only made one comment.







I've been trying to upload the video I took from the rehearsal, but Blogger is having issues with me right now; I will add the video when I'm able to.


What are you most thankful for tonight?





1 comments:

http://stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com/ said...

Her hair looks amazing! She looks so pretty & grown - up!!! can't wait to see the video!!