Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mommy Confessions: I'm a slacker


It’s time to confess again! As moms we all have something we want to get off our chests and as such The Mommy Confessions have been created? Do you have a confession, well go ahead and get it of your chest then head over to Life Starring Ellie and Eve to see what other mommy's are confessing.

So, my mommy confession for this week?

My house is a mess. I mean, it's trashed lately and I just don't have the energy to clean lately.

I honestly don't remember the last time I vacuumed, and that's horrible because I have two dogs and 3 kids. There is dust on every table and there are 4 loads of laundry that need to be put away; they are actually folded, though.

There are things that I plan on doing every day but just never get around to it. I'll walk by something that needs to be put away, cleaned up, dusted, etc., and think "I'll do that in a minute" and then an hour later see it still sitting there. There are stacks of paper and or mail everywhere; where do other people put their crap that their houses always look clean? I can't keep up with all the junk piling up everywhere.

I'm tired and have way more important things to do. I sure hope my kids remember the fun things we do instead of living in a disorganized, dusty junk-packed house.

I am going to do the dishes right now because that is one thing I won't leave until later; that could cause way more problems than a little dust.

What do you need to get off your chest?

3 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I'm always a slacker!

http://stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com/ said...

Me too!!

Anonymous said...

the farther we get into summer the slackier I get.