Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures!

As if Mondays aren't bad enough on their own, why does everything seem to fall apart for me on a Monday lately? Yesterday was a rotten day and I didn't have much time to myself to write a post. Anyhow, we're just having child care issues now, but instead of complaining about it, I'm just going to post the pictures I tried to upload on Sunday.

My 3 angels!

I'm going to have to dig out the pictures of Allison and Preston when they were 2 1/2 months old. Mason looks more like Allison with Preston's nose and blue eyes.

Here's David, trying to remember how to use the "Snugli" carrier,
and trying it out on a stuffed animal.
Notice Mason in the car seat, sleeping, to the left.
And, here's the real thing in the carrier; he didn't much like it.

Not much changes, even though he's getting bigger.
I still LOVE to watch him sleep.

He's such a good baby...he's usually so happy and content.

Look how big he's getting!

He's going to be tall, too!



This was Sunday night; when Mason was too hot and got cranky.
We finally got him to sleep after stripping him down.




I still can't believe how fast he's growing!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

He is getting big! But they all are so cute!