Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF!

You know, it's been a rough week!!

Well, the week is (almost) over. However, my weekend is going to be as equally busy as the work week was, but at least I don't have to go to work this weekend.

We met our new babysitter last night. We fell right into conversation and she showed me through her house. She already had everything set up and showed me where Mason would sleep for his naps; apparently, she was planning on watching my kids no matter what I said. No, really, it went fine. I'm so relieved that I found someone so close, involved in the same school and church and who is willing to watch my monsters. The only thing I didn't like was that she has a trampoline, without a net around it. I hate those things with or without the nets. My kids and her oldest were on it all at once and Preston and her daughter bumped heads. Already an accident and we'd been there 20 minutes. How do I tell her that I don't want my kids on there? Or, should I say that I don't want them on there unless there is netting around it? My husband thinks I'm overreacting, of course, but it only takes one trip to the hospital to prove my point.

In other news:

My van was fixed last Friday, and so far, so good. The hose that the dealership replaced was something they had manufactured differently to see if it would work better than the original. Basically, they are "experimenting" on my van to see if this new-type of hose will work longer than the replacement hose Chrysler is supplying. Apparently, it's a part that should warrant a recall, but with the current status of Chrysler Financial, they can't afford to recall it. So, with it not being a life threatening part, they have not been forced to recall it. They obviously don't have to drive around with 3 kids in the back seat...it could be life threatening for me if I had to drive with the windows open...my kids don't allow that! ha!

David's beloved big screen t.v. is being repaired today...hopefully this part with either fix the problem or not. If it does, great. If it doesn't, I'm hoping they will just replace the whole t.v.

That's all I've got today...here are some pictures from Mother's Day with my mom, sister and brother.


I don't have many shots of me with the kids since I'm always the one behind the camera...two out of three kids isn't bad.

Aunt Cassie!


Preston wanted to take a picture of my mom with Mason...see Mason sleeping on the couch? He didn't even give Nana a chance to pick him up!


Look at that face! I don't think he washed it after dinner.


My princess, taking pictures with Aunt Cassie's camera.


Uncle Eli was supposed to be playing a game with Preston....do you see any kids around? haha!


My mom was trying to show my sister and I how to french-braid.



Allison never sits that still for me, even just for a ponytail!


If looks could kill....I don't know what he was upset about..probably because Uncle Eli took his game.. :)


Just kicking back...Aunt Cassie has "pillows" just like mommy!!


Ready for some hockey!!


GO WINGS!


He'll grow into that hat, I suppose.


Who plays basketball on the sidewalk, in flip-flops?


He wanted me to get some shots of him dribbling...


I LOVE how he had to bend over to dribble....


Until next time,



2 comments:

Cassie said...

Those pictures are so cute! But the one of mom & Mason, I think Preston took the picture, you can see Allison sitting on my lap to the side! That hat of Mason's is adorable! I wish it was my size! Haha! Say hi to everyone! <3

http://stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com/ said...

That pic where Preston is mad - wow - hello David jr!