Monday, July 27, 2009

7 Years ago...

7 years ago today I was in labor with my first child...Allison Paige.

She was born at 9:28 pm and was healthy and beautiful, weighing in at only 6 pounds 9 ounces. She was just 20 inches long. Today, she is as healthy and beautiful but is tall and weighs around 60 pounds.

She amazes me with her personality, brains, love, charm and attitude every day.

I can't believe it's been already 7 years since she's come into this world. I can't imagine her 7 years from now but am trying to enjoy every day with her.

We had her birthday party yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese's, again. It was nice not to have to cook or clean so I suppose it was worth the money. Allison had a great time; she had lots of fun with her cousins and 9 friends from school. She got lots of great gifts, including a user-friendly MP3 player which she has been asking for for awhile. She also got lots of money in which she used to buy herself a digital camera. It was on clearance at Toys R Us and she has been taking photos of everything since.

The picture of her hugging her dad, below, is after she opened her MP3 player. She was so happy and excited and she even took a break from opening gifts to give both David and I a hug; I guess she's not completely spoiled rotten...ha!






She really is an amazing child.


Until next time.


1 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Allison!