Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dinnertime Naptime?

Mason is loving eating baby food. He's much more satisfied having a jar of that in the evening rather than nursing every 2-3 hours. So, we've been sticking to this schedule. We've gotten into a great routine; I usually feed him while dinner is cooking so he is happy and content while the rest of us sit and eat.


One particular day last week, he was kind of cranky...between bites, he was upset. So, I was trying to shovel the food in quickly. Well, after a few minutes, I got frustrated and stuck his pacifier in his mouth. I got up to go check on dinner...this is what I found when I came back into the dining room....


Obviously he wasn't hungry anymore. So, I slid the high chair over to the corner and left him there while the rest of us ate dinner.

Of course I reclined the high chair, too, to make it more comfortable for peanut.

It doesn't make me a bad mom for photographing it, does it??


2 comments:

http://stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com/ said...

awwwww....i love those pictures!!

Alicia said...

You have something on my blog:)