Friday, July 17, 2009

Help me help others

I've been following Adrienne's blog at "Our Journey of Love" for quite some time. Adrienne and her husband, Jim, have been through many tough years of failed attempts at trying to carry a biological baby full-term. During this process, they have adopted sweet Owen from Russia and have also, most recently, had two failed attempts at domestic adoption.

But, they have found their "Lily" and are working to adopt her from South Korea. They need our help.

International adoption is very expensive and Adrienne and Jim are trying to raise enough money to help with some of the expenses.

This is where we come in.

I will be donating 10% of all proceeds from my Avon sales from now until July 31st to the "Bring Lily Home" fund.

You can check out the current catalog at my Avon website at www.youravon.com/michelemerritt. But, you have to email me your order at merrittm422@aol.com and mention Lily's name so I can keep track and donate. I will ship all items at my cost.

There you have it; a great way to get a great product at a great price and help someone else, which will make you feel even better. It's a win-win situation..what are you waiting for?


0 comments: