Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Well, I haven't done this in a couple of weeks, and it's the easiest way to get a blog posting in.

Today I'm very thankful that my husband is on his way home from PA and is DONE with that job. This means he will stay in town, for a few weeks anyhow, and work. Yay!

I'm thankful that my kids have been so good through this past month of daddy only being home 2-3 days a week. Yes, they've still argued a bit and gotten into trouble, but, for the most part, have been wonderful and listened AND, eaten the food that mommy cooked, since I'm not the usual chef in our house.

I'm thankful that my kids are enjoying their summer thus far and am looking forward to doing something fun with them in the upcoming weeks when daddy is home.

I'm thankful that through 6 weeks of Weight Watcher's I have seen results. I have now officially lost 12.6 pounds thus far and am continuing strong on my weight loss journey. This is giving me the motivation to keep going!

I'm thankful that my mom came and stayed with me one night a couple of weeks ago and helped me make my curtains for my dining room. After 3 years, I finally found something for that window (and wall)...even if I did have to make it myself.

And, as usual, but not less important, I am very, very thankful that my family is healthy and happy. There have been a lot of stories of sick kids or people passing away and I am forever grateful for every day I have to spend with my family.

There you have it, my quick, yet important, Thursday post for this week.

What are you most thankful for today?

0 comments: