Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AVON Calling...


So, I took the plunge...I am now selling AVON!

It's something I've thought about for awhile and not only because AVON has great products, but I can get the discount and hopefully earn some extra money. AVON is less expensive than a lot of the products out there and again, they have great products; not only make-up and skin care, but clothes, shoes, home products and fabulous kid items. So, it's a win-win situation all around.

You can check out my website at www.youravon.com/michelemerritt

You can even order from my website AND have your purchase shipped directly to your home. How cool is that?

You should really check out the current book; there are some awesome sales (Buy one Get one free)! Who doesn't like something free?

Keep checking back; I am going to be having a fun giveaway with purchase in a few weeks... again, who doesn't like free stuff?

Side note, I want to make a button for my side-bar to link right to my AVON web page. Does anyone know how to do that who can walk me through it? I'd really appreciate it...and who knows, there may be something in it for you!

Now, go shopping!!


1 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey look on my blog from the post I did the other day about the makeover...her name is Tinika. She is awesome...I am sure she will help you! Good luck with Avon!