Wednesday, April 22, 2009

9 Years!! And counting...

I was going to type up this long post, outlining our 9 years of marriage; the ups, the downs, the good times and the bad. But, honestly, tonight, I'm just too tired. So, I thought I'd just share a few thoughts and a slide show of pictures. Now, these are the pictures I have framed around my house; I didn't want to have to tear my wedding album apart in order to scan them into the computer...

It was a gorgeous day; everything was perfect, everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time. I have to admit; it was the best wedding and reception that I've ever been to. Maybe I enjoyed it more because I had to pay for it myself, I don't know, but nevertheless, I don't regret spending the money; it was worth every penny.

Over the past 9 years of marriage, we've had lots of good times and a few bad. We've laughed a lot and cried a little. I don't regret anything we've done and have enjoyed most of every minute. We've been blessed over and over, which is apparent, since we have three beautiful, healthy children with us here on earth.

Anyone that isn't married yet, when you find the right person, marriage is great and I would recommend it.

Enjoy the pictures; I still owe you pics of our Kalahari trip...I swear, they're coming!








0 comments: