Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I'm stealing the title and idea from my good friend, Melissa at stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com

I'm thankful for my healthy six week old baby boy. Yes, six weeks ago, almost to the minute, he came into this world and brightened our lives.


I'm thankful for my two older children, who are also healthy, and happy as well, even if I've spoiled them rotten.

I'm thankful that Allison and Preston like to play together, most of the time, and keep each other busy.

I'm thankful that we live so close to a park, even if we have a swing set in our backyard, at least I don't have to clean the dog poop for them to play at the park.


I'm thankful for my loving husband, even if he ticked me off today by forgetting to tell me Allison had her first soccer practice tonight.

I'm thankful that even in this economy, I have a good job that provides for my family & I, even though I have to go back to work on Monday.

I'm thankful for my true friends. You never know who they really are until you need them or have an event happen in your life and they are there no matter what.

Finally, and this is just silly, I'm thankful that I have a decent camera to capture sweet moments of my kids.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

Monday? Do you have to? I know it's so bittersweet for you, Michele. I'll be thinking of you.

http://stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com/ said...

OMG - he's holding up his little baby head?! YUM!! Being thankful for the camera - LOVE IT!!! Might steal it next week :)
Can't wait to see you Monday...I know you aren't excited, but I'm happy to have my friend back!