Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Today I'm thankful for many things; the ones below are the ones I can think of at this late hour.

I'm thankful that we had an opportunity to take a short vacation and everyone had a good time. Even though there were times I wanted to leave my family and join another; we all came home together.

I'm thankful that we had a safe trip and made it home.

I'm thankful that I have 3 healthy kids, even if Allison had a cramp in her leg all day today which made it hard for her to walk anywhere; it eventually went away when the neighbor kids wanted to play football, weird.

I'm thankful that my husband was relaxed while we were away, although he kept answering his cell phone which ticked me off.

I'm thankful that I was able to relax while on vacation and traveling with a nursing infant.

I'm thankful that said infant was easy going and was easy to travel with. He did have a rough night last night, but things are back to normal.

I'm thankful that you are all patient enough to wait for me to post more vacation pics and stories until tomorrow when I have more time, or Saturday, if tomorrow's zoo trip wipes me out like I expect it will.

I'm thankful that it rained for two days while we are at an indoor water park and that today and tomorrow were and are going to be beautiful days, which means we didn't miss any of this gorgeous weather.

I'm thankful for our Toledo Zoo membership so that I can take my whole family to the zoo tomorrow and it won't cost me a dime...well, except they have the best soft serve ice-cream, so I will HAVE to buy some of that.

I'm thankful that it's bed time and all three of my kids are sleeping and I'm on my way.

What are you thankful for today?

0 comments: